Upcoming events at Haughley Park
This year we have got one show confirmed:
Gulliver’s Travels by the brilliant ‘Pantaloons’ theatre company, will be performed in the gardens on Sunday 12th June, 2016.
More details to follow.
A date for your diary:
The much loved ‘Weird and Wonderful Wood’ festival will be held on Saturday 14th and 15th May 2016.
More information including the event poster will be available here nearer the time.
Bluebell Sundays – This year the open Sunday afternoons will be on:
Sunday 24th April and Sunday 1st May : 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Gardens, Park and Woods will be open. Teas and cakes will be served from the Barn.
Adults: £4 , U16s: free
Bluebells can be unpredictable, check the what’s on page nearer the time for details of how the bluebells are coming on.
A date to put in your diaries!
Our Spring Open day will be held on Sunday 21st February 2016, 2.30pm – 5.30pm.
Further details including flyer and details of which suppliers will be attending will be posted here shortly.
- Wedding Showcase – SUNDAY 3rd MARCH 2019 January 16, 2019
- Autumn Wedding Open Afternoon – SUNDAY 7th OCTOBER, 2018 September 11, 2018
- HAUGHLEY PARK WEDDING SHOWCASE January 18, 2018
- Autumn Wedding Open Afternoon – SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER, 2017 September 5, 2017
- GREASE cinema screening CANCELLED August 18, 2017