If you are looking to get married before the end of 2020, we are now pleased to offer Haughley Park Barn for small wedding celebrations.
Set in the heart of a private country estate, Haughley Park Barn is a beautiful Suffolk wedding venue where you can enjoy an intimate civil ceremony and wedding breakfast, with a range of stunning photo opportunities to mark the occasion.
Working in line with the government guidelines surrounding coronavirus, we have put together two options for your wedding celebration.
OPTION 1: Ceremony only
Barn hire for four hours, allowing for set up of the venue, the ceremony, toasting drinks and photographs in the beautiful grounds of Haughley Park.
OPTION 2: Ceremony with wedding breakfast
Barn hire from 9am to 7pm. This allows for decoration of the Barn before the wedding, ceremony with welcome drinks and photographs, followed by your wedding breakfast.
Details for both options:
- Available Monday to Saturday inclusive. (Please contact us to check availability – online calendar not applicable for small weddings).
- 2020 dates only.
- 15 people total including couple, registrars and photographer (or in line with government guidance).
- Extra hygiene measures in place for your safety.
- Caterers must be selected from our Approved Caterers List.
- Use of the Barn and facilities including furniture, equipment, heating and lighting.
- Use of the gardens around the Barn.
- Limited co-ordination during hire period to ensure the smooth running of the event.
A little peace of mind…
Should your small wedding be cancelled due to changes in the government guidelines surrounding Covid-19, we will refund the hire charges in full.
PLEASE NOTE: This information is subject to change in line with government guidance regarding coronavirus.