From time to time, we are able to donate the Barn free of charge for special fundraising events.
Supporting local charities is important to us and each year we allow the venue to be used for two large fundraising events and two smaller events. These must be held outside of our main wedding season and are subject to availability.
We like to support local charities and the important work they do throughout the county.
With that in mind, we offer the Barn free of charge for four charity events each year:
Two large events, with a fundraising target in excess of £3,000, which can be booked nine months prior to the day to allow time for planning.
Two smaller events, for example an afternoon tea, which can be booked six months prior to the day.
These must be outside the peak wedding season and are subject to availability.
- Book up to 9 months before
- Limited bar service may be offered by charity to raise money
- Wider choice of drinks only available through our tied bar service
- Caterers must be chosen from our list of approved suppliers
- Suitable for small charities
- Book up to 6 months before
(These are in addition to Haughley Park’s chosen charities: SHCT, SPS and Headway.)